There is just nothing as uncomfortable as menstrual cramps. The discomfort can be overpowering at times. That is the last thing I want to have to be faced with when I have things to do and places to go. It can put a damper on your whole day. When I feel like this, I just want to stay in bed and pull the covers over my head.
With all that being said, I am so grateful I found this mixture. These essential oils really help with the pain and discomfort that come with that time of the month. Clary sage is known for helping with menstrual cramps, mood swings and just the irritability that we all can experience from time to time.
I am always trying to use a more natural approach to pain relief. This mix is a life saver. I love that I can use it as often as I need it. I don’t have to wait for four to six hours between uses. When I start to feel menstrual cramps, I just roll it on my abdomen and rub it in. I then start to feel the relief immediately.
Ingredients to fix menstrual cramps:
- 20 drops clary sage essential oil
- 20 drops marjoram essential oil
- 12 drops ginger essential oil
- 8 drops geranium essential oil
- 5 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- Fractionated coconut oil (in a liquid state)
- 1 10-ml roller bottle
1. Gather the oils, fractionated coconut oil and the roller bottle.
2. Add the essential oils to the roller bottle after you have carefully taken the roller off the bottle.
3. Fill the rest of the bottle with the fractionated coconut oil.
4. Shake really well.
5. Massage the blend on your lower abdomen as often as you need it. Those menstrual cramps will be gone in no time!
— Leilani Hampton