I love all the different scrubs that it’s possible to make at home. This is one of my favorites because of the fresh citrus. Lemon has such an uplifting aroma, which is beneficial in so many ways. This salt scrub lifts my mood and leaves me feeling energized after I use it.
I use this scrub on my hands and my feet. My skin feels super smooth after applying this scrub, every time. I get a real sense of having a mini spa treatment, and then I am ready to face the day.
Lemon Salt Scrub Ingredients
- 1 cup Epsom salts
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Grated lemon peel
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Glass container with a lid
1. Measure out all of the ingredients.
2. Squeeze the lemon into a small bowl.
3. Place Epsom salts into a small bowl.
4. Add the coconut oil and mix well.
5. Add the lemon juice and grated lemon peel to the Epsom salt and coconut oil mix.
6. Store in a glass jar with a lid. Enjoy!
— Leilani Hampton