Body scrubs not only leave your body feeling and smelling clean, but they also exfoliate your skin. Oily skin acts like a glue and holds on to dirt, grime, and dead skin cells. Using a body scrub to exfoliate removes the dirt and dry skin, leaving room for new healthy skin to grow.
Banana Mint Body Scrub
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of mint essential oil
- Mash the banana and stir in sugar.
- Add essential oil and stir well.
- Scrub over body in shower and rinse clean with warm water.
Coconut Lavender Essential Body Scrub
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon lavender essential oil
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Massage on skin and rinse clean.
Jojoba Citrus Salt Scrub
- 1/2 cup sea salt
- 1/2 cup jojoba oil
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon essential oil
- Mix salt and jojoba oil together.
- Add zest and stir.
- Add essential oil to complete scrub.
- Scrub on body in shower and rinse with cool water for a refreshing tingle.
Eucalyptus Sugar Scrub
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1/4 teaspoon eucalyptus essential oil
- Mix sugar and olive oil together.
- Add the vitamin E oil and essential oil. Stir to combine.
- Scrub on body and rinse with warm or cool water.
-The Alternative Daily