It will enhance your natural beauty regimen
As mentioned, I use castor oil in my soap recipes, replacing a small amount of olive oil with this beneficial ingredient. Although the health benefits of castor oil are impressive, its positive effects do not end there. Whether you’re suffering from tired-looking eyes or an itchy scalp, castor oil is a safe and cost-effective option. Try some of the following uses for yourself:
- It can effectively target both dry scalp and dandruff. Simply massage a small amount into your scalp, targeting itchiness and flaking. Experts recommend that you mix this oil with an egg white and two to three drops of tea tree oil. Massage into wet hair and rinse with warm water after a few minutes. This remedy can also promote hair growth.
- Reduce the appearance of dark, tired eyes by applying castor oil around the affected area before bed. It’s said that castor oil will soothe puffiness. With regular use, it can even target fine lines.
- If you’re pregnant, castor oil can be rubbed onto your skin to improve elasticity, reducing the development of stretch marks.
- It can repair both dry lips and hair, preventing cracking and split ends.
- Castor oil can promote positive skin health by moisturizing the skin, healing inflamed skin and reducing pigmentation.
Whether you’d like to condition your hair or soothe itchy skin, why not make your own castor oil mask? Some of the best ingredients to mix with castor oil for this purpose include honey, eggs, coconut oil and olive oil. There are hundreds of possible combinations, so get creative!